How to make feedback boards private
Rapidr offers 3 different privacy options to limit access to your feedback boards.
All Rapidr boards are public by default. Public boards are visible to anyone on the internet which includes your teammates, your users as well non logged in people.
The private board feature allows you to restrict access to a specified group of people and keeps your board explicitly private. This could be either:
- Anybody who has an account with your company
- Your logged-in users with their individual email addresses.
- Anybody you invite as a Rapidr admin.
How it works
1. Limited to only your logged in/existing users
This would commonly be used if you’d like to keep your board private and viewable only to your existing customers.
2. Limited to only your teammates
This would commonly be used if you’d like to keep your board private within your company mainly for internal feedback and viewable only to your teammates who are invited in Rapidr.
Hope that helps! Write to us if you need more clarification.